RCBS to Launch Multiple New Products at 2020 SHOT Show
New Reloading Kits, Single Stage Presses and More to Debut at SHOT Show
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas – (ArmsVault) – RCBS, the leading manufacturer of ammunition reloading equipment for rifles and pistols, will launch a variety of new products designed to simplify and improve reloading procedures during the 2020 SHOT Show (Booth No 14551), January 21-24 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For over 75 years, RCBS has prided itself on delivering the most efficient, user-friendly tools to aid reloaders of all skill levels. In 2020, this mission continues with the introduction of multiple product kits designed to give reloaders all the tools necessary – whether trimming cases or reloading the most popular calibers – in one simple, ready to go package.
In addition to the new reloading kits, RCBS will also debut the next evolution in powder dispensing technology with the new MatchMaster Powder Dispenser. Designed to take powder measuring and weighing to the next level, the new MatchMaster features a patent pending dual tube dispensing technology and Bluetooth® compatibility with the new RCBS app, to save users precious time on the reloading bench while promoting maximum accuracy.
New for 2020 product highlights include:
- Rebel Single Stage Press – The next evolution in single stage press technology, the new Rebel press is constructed from a solid cast iron frame, meticulously machined to exacting tolerances. Capable of delivering consistent loads with each movement of the ambidextrous handle, the Rebel Single Stage Press is standard with a spent primer system that allows primers to be dispensed directly into a trash can under the press ensuring that no primers are spilled in the work area. Additional standard features include machined reference surfaces and a Zerk fitting for those instances where lubrication is required, along with an extra wide base for enhanced stability. Featuring the tallest opening of any RCBS single stage press, the new Rebel press is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Uniflow III Powder Measure – Designed as the most accurate volumetric dispenser on the market, the Uniflow III Powder Measure features machined reference surfaces and exacting tolerances for consistent, reliable measuring. With its one metering cylinder, both rifle and pistol loaders no longer need to purchase an additional rotor or metering cylinder. Now, the one metering screw can do it all, saving users both time and money. For enhanced precision, the new measure is capable of throwing charges from 0.5 to 120 grains. Large enough to hold 1 pound of extruded power or ½ pound of flake powder, the Uniflow III provides extended reloading sessions for pros and amateurs alike.
- RCBS Pocket Scale – A perfect accessory for those handloaders needing an affordable, rugged scale with 0.10 grain accuracy, the new RCBS Pocket Scale is packed full of features. From its 1,500-grain capacity to its easy to read digital display, the new pocket scale is backed by a one-year warranty and ships with a check weight and powder pan included.
- RCBS Rebel Plus and Rebel Master Reloading Kits – For those looking for a single stage press plus all the accessories included, RCBS is offering two Rebel Reloading Kits for 2020. Providing owners with everything needed (except dies), the new RCBS Rebel Plus features 18 individual pieces while the RCBS Rebel Master Kit is standard with 13 products included.
- RCBS Case Prep Kit – Assembled to make case prepping easier, the new RCBS Case Prep Kit surrounds users with all the equipment needed to start reloading like a pro. The cornerstone of this kit is the RCBS Brass Boss which has been designed to take the hassles out of chamfering, deburring and cleaning primer pockets. With six variable rotating stations, the Brass Boss along with several pre-packaged accessories including a hand priming tool, case trimmer, universal case loading block and hex key kit, allow handloaders to have perfectly prepped brass, each and every time in one easy-to-use kit.
These new products, plus many more, will be on display at Booth No. 14551. For more information on the complete line of reloading products from RCBS, visit www.rcbs.com.
RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of reloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943. RCBS started with one simple bullet die and has grown into the leading manufacturer of reloading equipment for rifles and pistols. Reloading is an exact process with tight tolerances. It requires precision and skill to be done correctly. That’s why RCBS makes state-of-the-art products – everything from presses, dies, shell holders, powder measurers and priming products. All are backed by RCBS’s industry-leading reputation to give you a premium reloading experience. RCBS: Precisioneered Reloading.