The SHOT Show (Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show) is an annual multi-day trade show and conference for the shooting, hunting and outdoors industry. The event is the largest trade show of its kind in the world.
Each year, the shooting industry’s newest products are on display at the show, bringing industry professionals from around the world to Las Vegas. Attendees of the event include manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, media, and various non-profit organizations.
Event Highlights and Facts
- Held at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The first SHOT Show was in 1979 in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Owned and sponsored by the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF).
- The event generates millions of the dollars in revenue that funds NSSF programs and services that help promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports.
- The show is for trade only and not open to the public.
- SHOT Week includes events such as the NSSF/HAVA Golf Classic, Industry Day at the Range and the Suppliers Showcase.
- The event features 12.5 miles of aisles.
- More than 2,400 members of the outdoor media, including international media, cover the show.
Event Schedule and Location
- Dates: January 21–24, 2020
- Location: Sands Expo and Convention Center – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Dates: January 19–22, 2021
- Dates: January 18-21, 2022