Escort Introduces New Age of Shotguns
Escort Shotguns releases modern sporting shotgun.
Bentonville, AR – (ArmsVault.com) – A bold new design loaded with smart features, the Escort DF12 stands out in an ever-growing world of modern shotguns. This auto-loader is a sporting enthusiast’s dream and is ideal for close-range hunting applications. Using the modern sporting rifle design and capitalizing on adaptable features, the DF12 reaches beyond its potential as a mere shotgun. Its 5-piece multi-choke system accommodates heavy slugs as well as it does light bird shot, making it a great all-around option for a wide variety of game.
With an overall weight of 8.9 lbs., this shotgun is manufactured from tough aircraft grade alloy. The upper and lower receivers are overbuilt with a robust construction that is meant to take a beating. The semi-automatic DF12 runs on a gas-powered system, similar to those found in traditional autoloading shotguns, but without the added bulk of a tube below the barrel.
This 12-gauge magazine fed shotgun is chambered in 3″ magnum and will cycle both 3″ and 2 ¾” loads without hesitation. The DF12 comes outfitted with an Escort standard oxidation-proof, chrome plated, drilled steel barrel. To ensure the utmost strength, each barrel is proof tested at the factory. A muzzle cover protects the barrel and locks the forend into place, adding to the robustness and modularity of this shotgun platform.
The DF12 makes field-stripping and cleaning a breeze. The upper and lower receivers are detachable, much like their modern sporting rifle brethren, allowing enthusiasts to feel at home with this shotgun.
Escort helps usher shotguns into the 21st Century with amenities that make the DF12 a joy to shoot. A reversible bolt-cocking handle enables ambidextrous operation and an ease of use for all shooters. Picatinny rails have been meticulously crafted into upper receiver forend, providing real estate for shooting accessories. An elevation adjustable cheek rest allows optimal sight alignment with both open sights and mounted optics.
DF12 Shotgun Features
- Capable of firing both 3″ and 2 ¾” shells
- Oxidation-proof chrome plated barrel
- Gas-operated semi-automatic shotgun
- Steel shot suitable multi-choke system (F, IM, M, IC, CYL)
- Includes a 5-round magazine (optional 2-round magazine available)
- Durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloy upper and lower receivers in a tough matte black finish
- Familiar modern sporting design
- Picatinny rails on forend for accessories
- Removable, front and rear sights
- Adjustable rear sight built into the carrying handle
- Additional flip-up front and rear sights with TruGlo fiber optics
- Elevation adjustable comb
- Soft rubber butt pad for recoil absorption
DF12 Shotgun Specifications
- 12 gauge, 3″ magnum chamber
- 18″ barrel
- 5 chokes included (F, IM, M, IC, CYL)
- 5+1 capacity
- 37.6″ overall length
- 8.9 lbs.
- MSRP: $699.99
HatsanUSA, Inc. provides U.S. customers the opportunity to experience the exceptional quality, craftsmanship and hard-hitting performance of Escort Shotguns, Hatsan Airguns, H&N Pellets, TactAir Fill Solutions, and Optima Optics.
For more information, please visit WWW.HATSANUSA.COM