My new custom leather holster from Wicked Leather Werkz has arrived, and it is absolutely beautiful! The holster, which was built for my Glock 17, features the ArmsVault logo over their American Flag Eagle print.
Based in Waco, TX, Wicked Leather Werkz produces all of their holsters by hand. They have a great selection of prints, and as demonstrated with my holster, can also produce custom prints.
Obviously, the custom graphic on this holster is what grabs your attention. But, once you get past the good looks, you find a high quality holster that is very well put together and fits the handgun perfectly.
So, now I am faced with a dilemma… It turns out that my new holster from Wicked Leather Werkz is impressive enough to be considered art. Do I wear it, or put it on display in the ArmsVault office?
Wicked Leather Werkz Custom Leather Holster:
- 2 Ply 10 oz Veg Tanned Leather
- Heavy Nylon Bonded Thread
- Custom Print
- More Info: Wicked Leather Werkz
- Caliber: 9×19
- System: Safe Action
- G17: 204 mm / 8.03
- G17 Gen4: 202 mm / 7.95 in
- Height: 138 mm / 5.43 in
- Width: 30.00 mm / 1.18 in
- Barrel Height: 32 mm / 1.26 in
- Length Between Sights: 165 mm / 6.49 in
- Barrel Length: 114 mm / 4.48 in
- Unloaded: 625 g / 22.05 oz
- Loaded: 905 g / 32.12 oz
- Trigger Pull: ~2.5 kg / ~5.5 lbs
- Trigger Travel: ~12.5 mm / 0.49 in
- Barrel Rifling: right hand, hexagonal
- Length of Twist: 250 mm / 9.84 in
- Magazine Capacity:
- Standard: 17
- Optional: 33
- More Info: Glock