Just got in some more range time with the Glock 42. This slimline .380 pistol continues to impress! It is extremely soft shooting, especially when compared to some of the other subcompact 380 pistols on the market. And if you want a pistol that is very concealable, the G42 is one you need to check out!
As you can see from both targets, I tend to shoot to the left with the Glock 42. The target on the right was my attempt to adjust my trigger finger placement to prevent me from pushing to the left. As you can see, that didn’t work out very well for me. Clearly, more practice is needed!
Glock 42 Specs:
- Caliber: .380 Auto
- System: Safe Action
- Length: 151 mm / 5.94 in
- Width: 24 mm / 0.94 in
- Length Between Sights: 125 mm / 4.92 in
- Height: 105 mm / 4.13 in
- Barrel Height: n/a
- Barrel Length: 82.5 mm / 3.25 in
- Unloaded: 390 g / 13.76 oz
- Loaded: ~407 g / ~14.36 oz
- Trigger Pull: ~25 N / ~5.5 lbs
- Trigger Travel: ~12.5 mm / ~0.49 in
- Barrel Rifling: right hand, octagonal
- Length of Twist: 250 mm / 9.84 in
- Magazine Capacity:
- Standard: 6
- More Info: Glock
Sig Sauer Elite Performance FMJ:
- Manufactured to SIG SAUER exacting standards
- Durable copper jacketed bullets stay with the lead at impact
- Solid brass cartridges
- Dependable primers combined with clean-burning powders ensure reduced barrel fouling and more reliable functioning
- Calibers: 380AUTO, 38SPL, 38 SUPER+P, 9MM, 357MAG, 40S&W, 10MM, 45AUTO
- More Info: Sig Sauer Ammunition
Birchwood Casey Dirty Bird 12″ x 18″ Silhouette Target:
- Spot your shots easily! “Intense white” splatter offers superior downrange contrast.
- Great targets for all types of pistol-action shooting.
- Heavy tagboard construction.
- More Info: Birchwood Casey