Brownells New Product Review
Grinnell, Iowa – (ArmsVault.com) – Learn about the hottest new Brownells products from the best brands at the New Product Center. Hosted by Merchandise Manager Paul Levy, the videos review what’s new, and remain at the New Product Center page for several weeks. Then the videos are archived on the Brownells YouTube channel, and are accessible at any time.
Products featured in this week’s video include:
- Bobro Engineering FN SCAR Dual Lever Mounts. Designed to fit the FN SCAR® family of firearms, these mounts are available with fast attach levers on either the left or right side, to be opposite of the FN SCAR charging handle. Also fits AR-style .308s with receivers long enough to establish proper eye relief.
- Bobro FN SCAR Mount, 30mm, Left Side Levers, #100-017-848. $267.99 retail.
- Bobro FN SCAR Mount, 34mm, Left Side Levers, #100-017-849. $273.99 retail.
- Bobro FN SCAR Mount, 35mm, Left Side Levers, #100-017-850. $273.99 retail.
- Bobro FN SCAR Mount, 30mm, Right Side Levers, #100-015-851. $267.99 retail.
- Bobro FN SCAR Mount, 34mm, Right Side Levers, #100-017-852. $273.99 retail.
- Bobro FN SCAR Mount, 35mm, Right Side Levers, #100-017-853. $273.99 retail.
- Gerber Short Stack AR-15 Multi-Tool (#385-000-053). Compact, folding tool stows inside Magpul MOE and MIAD AR-15 pistol grips, and helps complete common AR-15 tasks. Includes carbine buffer tube castle nut wrench, flash hider wrench, front sight adjustment tool, firing pin, bolt and bolt carrier scrapers, pull-through handle for OTIS cables, along with wrench and bits compatible with M-LOK rail fasteners and accessories. $49.99 retail.
- Trijicon MRO™. Miniature reflex sight gives parallax-free aiming with 2 MOA dot and unlimited eye-relief. Small size and light weight help keep the firearm maneuverable. Runs continuously up to 5 years on one battery. Has 8 settings, including two for night vision. Fits onto Picatinny rails and is available with or without mount.
- MRO, no mount, #892-000-167. $579 retail.
- MRO, low mount, #892-000-168. $629 retail.
- MRO, Full Co-witness mount, #892-000-169. $639 retail.
- MRO, Lower ⅓ Co-witness mount, #892-000-170. $639 retail.
- Steiner Laser Devices. Available in both the DBAL-A3 eye-safe and higher-powered DBAL-D2 models, these compact devices have both visible and infrared aiming lasers and IR illuminators for use with night vision gear. They quickly mount onto any Picatinny rail and have easy-to-operate controls.
- DBAL-A3 Green/IR Laser & Illuminator, Black, #100-017-785. $1,239.99 retail.
- DBAL-A3 Green/IR Laser & Illuminator, Desert Sand, #100-017-786. $1,289.99 retail.
- DBAL-D2 Green/IR Laser & Illuminator, Black, #100-017-794. $1,699.99 retail.
- DBAL-D2 Green/IR Laser & Illuminator, Desert Sand, #100-017-795. $1,754.99 retail.
Serious About Firearms Since 1939™, Brownells is the world’s leading source for gun parts and accessories, ammunition, gunsmithing tools, survival gear and archery. With a large selection of both common and hard-to-find items, and an extensive collection of videos, articles, and gun schematics, Brownells is the expert for everything shooting-related. Committed to maintaining our great traditions, Brownells has more, does more and knows more – and guarantees it all, Forever. For more information or to place an order, call 800-741-0015 or visit Brownells.com. Stay up-to-date with Brownells on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.