CARVER Custom Introduces the Custom Angle Mount
for Glock and Springfield XDM Handguns
CARVER Custom, LLC, a division of B&B Enterprise, designing and manufacturing custom handgun parts for polymer guns since 2000, continues to provide superior options for professional, amateur and other competitive shooters seeking solutions to enhance their polymer framed guns to improve their ability to compete with steel and alloy race guns. One of the most recent red dot sight mounts designed for Glock and XDM handguns is the CARVER Custom Angle Mount.
The CARVER Custom Angle Mount is the newest addition to the CARVER Custom Mounting systems already available. Other mounts include: Cmore, Weaver, Burris, Delta Point, STS, RTS and RMR. The other members of the CARVER Mounting Systems mount center and low over the slide and use the CARVER Trademarked mounting technique, utilizing the accessory rail with the use of an insert to prevent slippage and the trigger pin placement for their 3 point attachment requiring no modifications to the receiver.
Benefits of the CARVER CUSTOM Angle Mount:
- No modifications needed for installation
- Cmore Slide ride sight is mounted low over the center of the slide, allowing the red dot to be only .75″ from the top of the slide
- Stabilizes the dot jump
- Allows easy access to adjust Cmore windage and elevation
- Mount is modular, allowing parts to interchange
- Available in either Black or Silver (Type 2 anodizing)
- Positions the Cmore Slideride to the rear of the slide to improve balance
CARVER Custom Angle Mount Specifications:
- CNC machined from 7075 aircraft aluminum
- Weighs 5.6 oz
- Finish: Type 2 anodizing, available in either black or silver
- MSRP $159.95
About CARVER Custom, LLC
CARVER Custom, LLC is one of the divisions built from Bobby Carver’s company, B&B Enterprise. Bobby was a professional shooter and competitor for over 25 years, shooting from coast to coast until his retirement at which time, he organized his company B&B Enterprise, owned by his wife Brenda and Bobby. Parts and services from the company have been utilized throughout the nation. Their company has employed and trained many shooters and techs over the years and currently has a Team with over 150 years of experience providing Customer support, parts and services for all their Customers and Dealers.