Hornady Security® – Fireproof Keypad Safe
Grand Island, NE – (ArmsVault) – The Hornady Security line of keypad safes provides quick and secure firearm access. The Fireproof Keypad Safe is a user-friendly safe to secure one or two handguns, ammo, and valuables when space is limited.
It is constructed from heavy-duty 16-gauge steel for the body and thicker 8-gauge for the door. The fireproof capabilities are best in class, capable of withstanding fires reaching temperatures of 1400°F for 30 minutes.
Four 1-inch diameter locking lugs safely secure the contents of the safe. The contents are accessible by a programmable touch keypad featuring illuminated keys. An LED warning light will indicate when the keypad battery is running low. If the keypad fails, a discrete keyhole provides additional access to the safe. Once opened, a door light illuminates the safe’s contents in low-light conditions.
Hornady’s Fireproof Keypad Safe takes protecting your belongings the extra step. Protective carpet covers the removable shelf and the safe’s interior to prevent scratches and unwanted damage. In addition, a powder coat finish protects the safe’s steel for added durability. The final line of security includes a set of concrete anchors to secure the safe. The Hornady Fireproof Keypad Safe is ideal for easy and secure firearm storage, even in the event of a fire.
Fireproof Keypad Safe Features:
- Easy access touchpad entry with discrete key backup
- Fits two handguns, ammo, and valuables
- Interior door light illuminates safe
- Removable interior shelf for a customizable layout
- Protective carpet prevents belongings from being damaged
- LED keypad warning when the safe battery is low
- Easily mounted with concrete anchor bolts
Fireproof Keypad Safe Specifications:
- Body Construction: 16-gauge steel
- Door Construction: 8-gauge steel
- Exterior Dimensions: 12″x 15″x 16.5″
- Interior Dimensions: 10.2″x 13.2″x 15″
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Fireproof Rating: 30 mins at up to 1400°F
Hornady Manufacturing Company
Founded in 1949, Hornady® Manufacturing Company is a family-owned business headquartered in Grand Island, Nebraska. Proudly manufacturing products that are made in the USA, Hornady® Manufacturing is a world leader in bullet, ammunition, reloading tool, accessory and security product design and manufacturing.
For more information, please visit WWW.HORNADYSECURITY.COM