HIPERFIRE® Announces Release of NEW Two-Stage AR Trigger Family
NEW X2S™ line of two-stage AR triggers sure to rival the competition
One of the main arguments for two-stage triggers is the added level of control in high stress environments. Many users with special operations and defensive training backgrounds suggest that the ability to “prep” the trigger on the second stage wall during high adrenaline situations gives them the confidence needed to control their shots and ensure they are shooting only at their intended target. Additionally, they want a robust operating system that they can rely on, especially in life or death situations.
We have now taken our well-known HIPERTOUCH® design and created a crisp, clean, and durable two-stage trigger. Our Cam-Over Toggle Engine™ and Radical Sear Mechanics™ technologies allow for reduced pull weights over mil-spec without sacrificing critical hammer energy. This system also contributes to our Soft Start Lock-Up™ that reduces rifle “flinch” after the break. Precision machining, heat treatment, and coating come together in mil-tough components that are designed for the harshest of environments. All of this in user adjustable 3-4 ½ pound pull ranges and a price that won’t break the bank. Prices range from $200 – $225 MSRP.
The new X2S line of triggers stays consistent with HIPERFIRE’s commitment to provide long lasting, high quality, precision products that do not sacrifice one feature for the another. Our new X2S line of triggers can be purchased now on our website, hiperfire.com, or anywhere HIPERFIRE products are being sold.
Product Family: X2S™
Description: HIPERFIRE is simply unmatched in performance and reliability. We have broken all of the standards in single‐stage AR triggers with our HIPERTOUCH technology, and now we have done the same in our new two‐stage technology.
Whether you shoot competitively, train to defend yourself and your family, or you simply want to enjoy shooting out on the range, ensuring your rifle goes “bang” every time, without fail, is important.
Our new two‐stage triggers feature the same technology that HIPERFIRE has become known for. Higher hammer strike energy, soft start lock‐up technology, user adjustable pull weights, mil‐grade components, and precision manufacturing come together to make one of the most robust two‐stage triggers available today.
- 2‐Stage AR trigger
- Short, user adjustable, 2 – 2 ½ pound first stage
- Minimal second stage wall with a 1 ½ pound weight
- Total 3 ½ ‐ 4 pound pull with green or red toggle springs respectively
- Distinct wall between first and second stages allows for effective “prepping” of the trigger for added confidence
- Clean, effortless break
- Weightless, imperceptible over‐travel
- Cam‐Over Toggle Engine™
- Allows for lighter pull weights without losing hammer strike energy
- Soft Start Lock‐Up™ aids in eliminating rifle flinch after the break for more accurate shots at distance
- Radical Sear Mechanics™
- Allows for the use of heavier springs to aid in longevity and eliminate light primer strikes
- Trigger bow allows for the addition of our patented HIPERSHOE®
As with all of our products, our new X2S family of triggers are all proudly made here in the United States.
- Application: AR15, AR10, AR9/PCC variants (including Sig MPX)
- Trigger Type: Two‐Stage, Semi Drop‐In
- 1st Stage Weight: 2 – 2 ½ pound pull with green or red springs respectively
- 2nd Stage Weight: +1 ½ pounds with either green or red springs
- Total Pull Weight: 3 ½ ‐ 4 pounds with green or red springs respectively
- User Adjustable: Yes
- Trigger Bow: Curved and Flat available
- Finish: Black, Heavy Maganese Phosphate (mil‐grade) or upgraded Black Nitride
High Performance Firearms LLC (d.b.a. HIPERFIRE) is a Minnesota limited liability company organized in 2011. It designs, manufactures, and sells novel products into the MSR marketplace to satisfy the unmet needs of the more demanding recreational and professional shooters.