Introducing The Wilson Combat-SIG SAUER WCP320 Semi-Automatic Pistol
(ArmsVault) – Wilson Combat and SIG SAUER are pleased to announce the availability of a Wilson Combat enhanced P320 9mm semi-automatic pistol collaboration, the WCP320.
Wilson Combat gunsmiths and engineers have completely reworked a SIG SAUER P320 chassis and unfinished SIG manufactured slide into our ideal version of a high performance, perfected striker-fired pistol.
Using the all-new Wilson Combat SIG P320 grip module, our in-house re-machined slide and Wilson Combat performance battle sights, the Wilson Combat Optimized WCP320 will become the new standard in hard-use, striker-fired handguns. Our modifications have tailored and tuned the 320 platform for precision tactical pistol shooting.
This robust, fast handling pistol wears our Wilson Combat engineered polymer grip module. This newly designed and manufactured grip has enhanced traction, smoother reloading, improved pointablity and superb recoil control in dynamic shooting. This grip turns an already solid platform into an ergonomic shooting machine.
The slide has been machined with the Wilson Combat X-TAC pattern for improved manipulation under stress. The front and rear cocking serrations, as well as the slide top, wear this signature Wilson Combat pattern. The stainless steel slide and chromoly barrel wear the most advanced black DLC (Diamond-like-Carbon) physical vapor deposition finish available. This finish has chromium and tungsten underlayers for long lasting corrosion and abrasion resistance.
The SIG SAUER flat-faced XFULL trigger is standard on the WCP320 and gives shooters a lower finger position on the trigger which increases leverage for a lighter, smoother trigger pull. The pull can be further enhanced by Wilson Combat gunsmiths with our optional action tune using Grayguns custom trigger parts.
SIG/Wilson Combat WCP320 Full-Size Specifications:
- Available Calibers: 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 17 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.7”
- Overall Length: 8.25”
- Sight Radius: 6.5”
- Height: 5.5”
- Width: 1.5”
- Weight Empty: 29.2 oz
- Weight Loaded: 36.7 oz
- Wilson Combat P320 Carry Module
- Wilson Combat X-TAC P320 Slide with Machine Bevels
- Black DLC “Diamond Like Carbon” Physical Vapor Deposition Finish on Slide & Barrel
- X-TAC Pattern Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
- X-TAC Pattern on Slide Top
- Carry Cut
- Wilson Combat Logo on Slide
- Wilson Combat Battlesight with Red Fiber Optic Front Sight
- SIG factory magazine release
- SIG factory Slide Stop
- SIG P320 X-Full Size Steel trigger
- 2 17rd X-Series Magazines
- 9mm caliber only
- Beveled magazine well
- Rail for mounting light or laser
- Special serial number range with WC prefix
- SIG-WCP320F-9B – $1,195 (STANDARD GUN BLACK)
- SIG-WCP320F-9BATC – $1,350 (ACTION TUNE WITH CURVED TRIGGER)
- SIG-WCP320F-9BATS – $1,350 (ACTION TUNE WITH STRAIGHT TRIGGER)
- SIG-WCP320F-9T – $1,195 (STANDARD GUN TAN)
- SIG-WCP320F-9TATC – $1,350 (ACTION TUNE WITH CURVED TRIGGER)
- SIG-WCP320F-9TATS – $1,350 (ACTION TUNE WITH STRAIGHT TRIGGER)
About the SIG SAUER® P320
The SIG SAUER® P320 is a high-performance, striker-fired service pistol known for extreme reliability that beat all other tested handguns in the Government’s 2017 Modular Handgun Competition. Learn more at www.sigsauer.com
About Wilson Combat®
Headquartered in Berryville, Arkansas since 1977, Wilson Combat® is an industry leader in high-quality firearms for self-protection, law enforcement, military, and recreational use. Wilson Combat® manufactures cutting edge handguns, rifles, shotguns as well as firearm accessories, and ammunition. Visit www.wilsoncombat.com for more information.