Competition Aluminum Speedloaders
6-Shot for S&W N Frame
(ArmsVault.com) – Pachmayr’s new revolver Speedloaders are now available for the S&W N Frame. Unlike competitive models which are made of plastic, Pachmayr’s Speedloaders are precision CNC machined from solid aluminum
The Speedloader bodies are cut in a polygon shape which produces the smallest possible outside dimensions and allows them to easily fit compact revolvers.
Speedloaders fit the following models:
- S&W “J” frame (Item # 02650)
- S&W 36, 37, 38, 40, 42, 49, 60, 340, 360, Ruger LCR, Ruger SP101, Charter Arms, Taurus 85, 605, 651, 851, Rossi 68
- S&W “K” frame (Item # 02652)
- S&W 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 64, 65, 66, 67, Taurus 606, 65, 66, 80, 82, Rossi 971, 951, 851, 351, Dan Wesson, Charter Arms, Colt Cobra
- S&W “L” frame (Item # 02654)
- S&W 586, 686, 581, 681, Ruger GP100, Colt Python
- S&W “N” frame (Item # 02655)
- Dan Wesson, Ruger Redhawk, Super Redhawk, Colt Anaconda, Taurus .44, 444 Raging Bull
- CNC machined from solid aluminum
- Polygon shape for the smallest outside dimensions
- Equipped with a rattle eliminating o-ring which contacts the cartridge bases and firmly holds the rounds in place. Cartridges are released with a simple twist of the large knurled knob.
- Simple twist knob cartridge release
For more information on Pachmayr Revolver Speedloaders visit Lyman Products.
About Lyman Products
Lyman Products has continued to be a leader in developing innovative products for reloaders and shooters for 140 years. Lyman’s reloading kits, presses and dies have provided reloaders with all the high- quality equipment they need to start reloading. Pachmayr, TacStar, Trius Traps, A-Zoom Precision Snap Caps, Butch’s Gun Care and Targdots are all under the Lyman brand.