Glock pistols are available in a wide variety of sizes, giving the Glock brand the ability to accommodate the needs of most pistol owners. The following is a break down of the various Glock pistol sizes.
Glock Pistol Sizes:
- The GLOCK with the longest slide on the market offers the greatest distance between sights, fast target acquisition, and GLOCK-grade performance.
- With a slightly shorter slide and barrel than the longslide models the GLOCK competition models feature adjustable rear sights and are made for sports shooters who value accuracy and reliability.
- The GLOCK classic that thousands of soldiers and law enforcement officers have come to appreciate. Perfect magazine capacity paired with GLOCK dependability.
- Slightly reduced in length and height compared to the standard models, this GLOCK offers a good punch in a compact package.
- A pocket-size, double stack pistol designed as a backup weapon. This subcompact gun will accept all standard GLOCK double stack magazines, making it the most versatile subcompact on the market.
- The concealed-carry choice for thousands. The GLOCK single stack slimline pistols are the smallest GLOCK pistols with the same trusted accuracy and reliability.