Savage Will Launch 28 New Products at the 2018 SHOT Show
Westfield, Massachusetts – January, 12, 2018 – (ArmsVault.com) – Savage will launch more than two dozen new products within several product lines at the 2018 SHOT Show, January 23-26 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“The legions of Savage fans who rely on our brand’s quality firearms – and the proven accuracy the rifles deliver – will love our long list of new firearm options,” said Beth Shimanski, Senior Marketing Manager for Savage. “Our new AccuFit System is designed to allow shooters to quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull for a customized fit. This results in more consistent, more comfortable shooting. The 10 new Model 110s, which have been upgraded with AccuFit, are sure to impress our customers. However, we didn’t stop there. We have several new configurations and caliber additions to our award-winning MSR lineup and rimfire rifles.”
Product Launch Highlights Include:
- Model 110 Storm with AccuFit: Conquer hunting’s most punishing weather and conditions. Sixteen caliber and left-hand options.
- Model 110 Long Range Hunter with AccuFit: Engineered for long-range shooting with a 26-inch barrel and muzzle brake. Nine caliber options, including 338 Lapua Mag.
- Model 110 Lightweight Storm with adjustable length-of-pull: Maneuverable in the field thanks to a lightweight stainless steel barrel and action. Length-of-pull is easily customized. Six caliber options.
- AXIS II XP with updated stock: Popular package rifle with redesigned, ergonomic stock and Bushnell Banner 3-9×40 scope in full-size and compact models. Twenty caliber/configuration options.
- MSR 15 Valkyrie: MSR 15 chambered for the all-new 224 Valkyrie. This new model features an adjustable gas block, furniture upgrades, and the Elite Series flat dark earth cerakote.
- MSR 15 Recon Long Range Precision: Equipped with alternate furniture options and chambered in all-new 224 Valkyrie, 22 Nosler and 6.8 SPC.
- MSR 10 Long Range in 6mm Creedmoor: Delivers precision accuracy and chambered in the new flat-shooting, long-range 6mm Creedmoor cartridge.
- MSR 10 Hunter in 338 Federal: Built specifically for hunters and chambered in the popular, hard-hitting 338 Federal.
- B Series Compact and Left-hand: Extremely accurate bolt-action 22 LR, 22 WMR and 17 HMR options. Now available in compact and left-hand models.
- A Series Pro Varmint: Semi-automatic options in 22 LR, 22 WMR and 17 HMR, all with a Boyd’s Pro Varmint stock and 22-inch fluted, heavy barrel.
All of these new rifles, as well as more bolt-action and semi-automatic centerfire and rimfire rifles, will be on display at Booth No. 14551 for customers to view and learn product details.
To learn more about Savage Arms, visit www.savagearms.com.
About Savage Arms
Headquartered in Westfield, Massachusetts for more than 100 years, Savage Arms is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of hunting, competition and self-defense centerfire and rimfire rifles, and shotguns. Their firearms are best known for accuracy and value. The entrepreneurial spirit that originally defined the company is still evident in its ongoing focus on continuous innovations, craftsmanship, quality and service.