MasterPiece Arms Introduces the Multi-Barrel, Multi-Caliber Capable MPA 65BA-SL Bolt Action Rifle
The rifle incorporates the West Texas Ordnance Switch Lug System, which allows the shooter to change the barrel in five minutes, without affecting the accuracy.
Comer, Ga.- (July 2017) – (ArmsVault.com) – MasterPiece Arms (MPA), manufacturers of the MPA BA Rifles, Chassis Systems, Defender Pistols and Carbines, Suppressors and MPAR Rifles, is pleased to introduce the MPA 65BA-SL Bolt Action Rifle. The rifle incorporates the West Texas Ordnance Switch Lug System, which allows the shooter to change the barrel in five minutes, without affecting the accuracy. The Switch Lug System gives the rifle the capability of using multiple calibers. The rifle comes chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor with a hand lapped Spencer barrel. The action is the new Curtis Custom Axiom and the shooter can choose either the MPA Chassis System or Competition Chassis. The rifle has been built for extreme accuracy and is guaranteed to shoot at least a 3/8″ MOA.
“We always have our finger on the pulse of the precision rifle community. We noticed that many PRS shooters have need for a secondary caliber or potentially a trainer rifle usually chambered in a less expensive or easier to get caliber. With the incorporation of the Switch Lug System there’s no need for a second rifle. Simply get a second barrel in your preferred caliber, and possibly a spare bolt and magazine and now your match gun can also be your training gun. In addition, the Switch Lug System also makes barrel replacement a very simple task, all you need is a Torx wrench to make the switch.” said Phil Cashin, president of MasterPiece Arms.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Action: Curtis Custom Axiom
- Multi Barrel, Multi Caliber Capability: West Texas Ordnance Switch Lug System
- Barrel: Spencer/MPA Hand Lapped Barrel
- Action/Bolt Design: Remington 700 Type
- Chassis: MPA Tactical Aluminum Chassis or Competition Chassis
- Muzzle Brake: MPA High Performance Muzzle Brake
- Trigger: Trigger Tech (1-3 lbs. set to your preference)
- Magazine: AICS or AW Mag Compatible. (10 Round Accurate/AICS Type Magazine Included)
- Built-in bubble level
- Thumb Notch
- User locate-able barricade stop system compatible (requires purchase of rotating barricade stop)
- Night Vision Bridge
- MPA Lug Lock
- Rifle Weight: 12.5 lbs. (no mag or optic, 24″ Sendero Barrel Profile)
- Barrel Twist: 1:8 (other twist rates available)
- Barrel Length: 24″ Standard
- Barrel Profile: Sendero Profile (others available)
- Monopod: Included with Tactical Chassis
- Front Bridge: Removable (Included)
- Coating: Cerakote
- Length of Pull: 13.75-15″
- MSRP: $3,250.00
MPA makes every effort to get the product to the customer as quickly as possible. Please allow eight to 12 weeks before delivery from date of order as these are hand built precision instruments and not production components.
For more information on MasterPiece Arms and their product line of pistols, rifles, carbines and suppressors, visit www.masterpiecearms.com.
About MasterPiece Arms:
MasterPiece Arms main offices, located in Comer, Georgia, combines quality engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing to design and produce firearms, such as highly successful BA Rifles and Chassis Systems. MasterPiece Arms uses high accuracy CNC machining, turning, barrel making, laser cutting and bending in its manufacturing process controlled by their ISO9002/TS16949 Registered Quality System.
MPA engineers test and retest our weapons to provide customers with one of the most enjoyable guns available. With versatile uses such as personal and home protection, long range shooting, hunting and tactical interests, MPA products are one of a kind and backed by a lifetime warranty for original owners. Learn more about MasterPiece Arms products at www.masterpiecearms.com or call 866.803.0000.
MasterPiece Arms is on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MasterPieceArms.