IWI US Galil ACE Rifle Named NRA “Gun of the Week”
American Rifleman’s Kelly Young found the Galil ACE Rifle to be accurate and reliable during testing.
Harrisburg, Pa. (June 2017) – (ArmsVault.com) – IWI US, Inc., a subsidiary of Israel Weapon Industries (IWI) Ltd., is proud to have the Galil ACE Rifle named as the National Rifle Association (NRA) “Gun of the Week” June 26, 2017, on the American Rifleman online site. American Rifleman’s Kelly Young hosts the “Gun of the Week” video review where he takes a closer look at the Galil ACE Rifle. Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/VB3zs0y31g4.
“In testing we found the Galil to be quite accurate and completely reliable,” said Kelly Young of American Rifleman.
The Galil ACE Rifle (GAR1639) reviewed in the NRA’s “Gun of the Week” features a 16″ chrome-moly steel barrel chambered for 7.62×39 mm. Included on this model is a folding and adjustable stock, bilateral fire controls and a left-side reciprocating charging handle.
IWI US Galil ACE Rifle GAR1639 Specifications:
- Action: Semi-auto
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long stroke gas piston
- Caliber: 7.62×39 mm
- Barrel Material: cold hammer forged, chrome lined, CrMoV
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Overall Length: 34.5″ (buttstock unfolded and collapsed)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. without magazine
- Rifling: Right hand, 1:9.45-inch twist
- Stock color: Black
- Sights: Adjustable with Tritium front post and 2-dot Tritium rear aperture
- Restricted States: Sales of this rifle may be restricted in certain states and the District of Columbia. Please check with your local authorities regarding your local firearms laws.
- MSRP: $1,899.00
To learn more about IWI US, please visit www.iwi.us.
About IWI US, Inc.
IWI US, Inc. is the USA-based subsidiary of Israel Weapon Industries (IWI) Ltd. of Ramat Hasharon, Israel and a member of the SK Group, a leading defense and security group of companies that operate in the global Defense and Law Enforcement markets. The IWI US line of products includes several configurations of the TAVOR X95, TAVOR SAR, Jericho 941 pistol, UZI PRO pistol, Galil ACE rifles and pistols and the DAN 338.