For a couple years my wife has carried her Glock 43 and spare magazine in a Profile Holster and Echo Mag Carrier from Tulster. Both the holster and mag carrier have performed extremely well. That being said, in 2016 Tulster significantly upgraded their production process which has reportedly led to even better holsters. Since my wife was so happy with her original Tulster holster, we both decided to give their new holsters a try.
The picture shown above gives you a look at my wife’s new Neon Pink Profile Holster and Mag carrier for the Glock 43. The fit and finish of both are extremely nice, and Tulster offers a great color selection. My holster and mag carrier are for the S&W Shield. I’ll reveal those in a future post. Stay tuned for updates…
If you are thinking about trying one of these holsters for yourself, be sure to take advantage of our Tulster discount (shown below).
Tulster Holsters Discount
- Discount: Use the ArmsVault Discount Code to take 15% off your entire order at Tulster!
- Instructions: Enter Coupon Code: armsvault
- Notes: Discount applies to holsters, mag carriers, flashlights, swag and NeoMags
- Visit Now: Tulster Holsters
Tulster Profile Holster Features:
- Undercut trigger guard.
- Works with Quick Clip or Softloop Kit.
- Adjustable retention.
- Adjust cant from 0-15 degrees.
- Full sweat shield.
- Rounded and matte edges.
- Minimal material.
- More Info: Tulster
- Caliber: 9×19
- System: Safe Action
- Length: 159 mm / 6.26 in
- Width: 26 mm / 1.02 in
- Length Between Sights: 132 mm / 5.20 in
- Height: 108 mm / 4.25 in
- Barrel Height: n/a
- Barrel Length: 86 mm / 3.39 in
- Unloaded: 509 g / 17.95 oz
- Loaded: 634 g / 22.36 oz
- Trigger Pull: ~25 N / ~5.5 lbs
- Trigger Travel: ~12.5 mm / ~0.49 in
- Barrel Rifling: right hand, octagonal
- Length of Twist: 250 mm / 9.84 in
- Magazine Capacity:
- Standard: 6
- More Info: Glock