From the ArmsVault Instagram page, a glamour shot our Spyderco Native 5 knife. The Native 5 is available with three different edges: the PlainEdge (as shown in our photo), CombinationEdge, and SpyderEdge.
The Native 5 knife features a CPM S35VN stainless steel spear point blade and linerless FRN handle with Bi-Directional Texturing.
Spyderco Native 5 PlainEdge Specs:
- Model: C41BK5
- Length Overall: 6.95″ (177 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.95″ (75 mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM S35VN
- Length Closed: 4.00″ (102 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.42″ (61 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (71 g)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″ (3.2 mm)
- Handle Material: FRN (injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon)
- More Info: Spyderco