A close up of the Trijicon MRO that we recently added to the Windham Weaponry SRC. This view gives you a good look at the MRO’s angled objective lens. Don’t worry… this is normal.
via Trijicon FAQ:
The front lens on my MRO is installed at an angle. Is this correct?
Yes this is correct. The front, or objective lens is installed at a precise angle in order to reflect the red dot back to the user’s eye. This angled objective lens is common to all reflex‐style optics. It may be more noticeable on the MRO™ than some other optics due to the increased size of the lens.
Also shown is the Samson Quick Flip Rear Sight and the CTK Precision P3 Ultimate Shooting Rest.
Trijicon MRO (Miniature Rifle Optic):
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens: 25mm
- Clear Aperture: 0.805 in (20.4mm)
- Adjustments: 1/2 MOA per click
- Adjustment Range (Windage): 70 MOA Total Travel
- Adjustment Range (Elevation): 70 MOA Total Travel
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.6×1.7×2.0in (66x43x51.0mm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz (116g) – with battery and without mount
- Illumination Source: LED Powered by a CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: 5 years of continuous use on Day Setting 3 (5 of 8) at 70°F
- Waterproof Depth: 100 ft (30m)
- Brightness Settings: 8 Total Settings (2 for use with Night Vision devices, 6 day settings, of which 1 is super bright)
- Housing Material: 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum Housing
- More Info: Trijicon
Windham Weaponry SRC (Sight Ready Carbine) Specs:
- Model: R16M4FTT “SRC”
- Weight: 6.30 lbs (without magazine)
- Length Overall: 36.125” (32.375” with Telestock collapsed)
- Model: R16M4FTT
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56mm NATO
- Type: Rifle
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Gas Impingement System
- Capacity: 30 + 1- Ships with one 30 Round Magazine (accepts all std. sizes)
- Safety: Manual Lever with Indicator Markings on Both Sides of Receiver
- Receiver: M4A4 Type Flat Top Upper Receiver
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum with Aluminum Trigger Guard
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Black Anodize Finish
- Bolt Material: Carpenter 158 Steel
- Barrel: 16” M4 Profile, Chrome Lined with A2 Flash Suppressor
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 11595E Steel w. M4 Feed Ramps
- Rifling: 1 Turn in 9” – Right Hand Twist
- Stock: 6 Position Telescoping Buttstock with Windham Weaponry Logo
- Forend / Pistol Grip: M4 Double Heat Shield Handguards / A2 Black Plastic Grip
- Rear Sight: None – Ready for optics or other type accessory sights
- Front Sight: None – Picatinny Rail Gas Block – Ready for accessory sights
- Packaging: Hard Plastic Gun Case with Black Web Sling & Operators Manual
- More Info: Windham Weaponry
Samson Quick Flip Front & Rear Sight Package:
- SKU: QF-HK-A2-PKG
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Quick Flip Spring Deploy
- Front Sight: HK Halo
- Rear Sight: A2 Dual Aperture
- Front Sight Weight: 1.31 oz
- Rear Sight Weight: 1.55 oz
- More Info: Samson Manufacturing
CTK Precision P3 Ultimate Gun Vise:
- Construction: Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Finish: Durable E-coat finish inside and out.
- Length: 25”
- Width: 18”
- Weight: 8.69 lbs
- Three point leveling system and thumb locks ensure stability.
- Rear Vise adjusts to accommodate both rifles and pistols.
- Front Y Rest adjusts vertically to fit all firearms.
- Closed cell PVC foam on Rear Vise and Front Y Rest is solvent safe, durable and protects firearms.
- Protective rubber feet won’t harm work surface.
- Optional Attachments:
- Shooting Rest Attachment: Converts the Gun Vise to a Shooting Rest in seconds.
- Pistol Post Add-On: Great for laser grip pistols and short barrel revolvers.
- Perfect for gun maintenance, gun cleaning, and boresighting.
- Convenient hook for holding cleaning rod.
- Made in the USA!
- More Info: CTK Precision