NTOA Law Enforcement Operations Conference and Trade Show:
The NTOA Law Enforcement Operations Conference and Trade Show offers seminars, hands-on training, debriefs and events for Law Enforcement officers.
Conference Seminars and Training
- Hands-on training designed to teach both core and advanced tactical skill sets and can range from 8 to 32 hours, depending upon the track. These courses may include some classroom lecture, but are mostly interactive and physically demanding. They also require participants to bring their own equipment and firearms to class.
- Lecture-based training, which may include some tabletop exercises and group discussions. Seminar-based courses are typically 2 or 4 hours, and may be offered multiple times throughout the week.
- Lecture-based training, but focuses primarily on lessons learned and current trends affecting our society and the law enforcement community. You will hear firsthand from the officers involved in these situations and how they were handled.
2019 NTOA Law Enforcement Operations Conference and Trade Show:
- Dates: August 18 – 23, 2019
- Location: Orlando, FL – Orange County Convention Center
- 2018: Milwaukee, WI