Celebrate Summer with the 2A Armament Balios Lite GEN 2 Pistols
Boise, ID – (ArmsVault.com) – Celebrate the Summer and let the rounds fly at your local range with the Balios Lite Gen 2 Pistol. The features and construction of this firearm are incredible, and the lightweight, tactical design makes it easy to handle on the range or in the field.
The exceptional machining process and attention to detail in the design creates weight savings without sacrificing structural rigidity or durability. The pistols weigh-in right around 5-pounds with slight variations depending on the barrel length and style. The short barrel and low weight combine to create a serious tactical pistol. You can turn on a dime and react quickly without being hindered by a long barrel. The feeling that comes with this mobility and freedom is exhilarating.
The rail setup makes it easy to customize your pistol with sights and accessories. The entire upper receiver is a work of art with beautiful machine work done right in the state of Idaho. The 7075-T6 billet slick side port door and the indexing marks are fantastic. The fact that everything is made by firearm enthusiasts right in the USA makes for incredible quality control.
The lower receiver has the same 7075-T6 billet but features a flared mag-well. The rear tensioning screw, rear takedown spring retainer and the screw in bolt pin round out the design elements to create a smooth build. The stock grip is exceptional but aftermarket options are always available.
If you want to have a blast this Summer, grab a Balios Lite Gen 2 pistol and go have some fun. Four different barrel sizes provide custom options and the specs on this pistol make it one of a kind.
Pistol Options Include:
- 300 BLK with 8 in 4150 CrMoV barrel, with 1:7 twist
- 7.5″ 5.56mm in 4150 CrMoV barrel, with 1:7 twist
- 10.5″ 5.56mm in 4150 CrMoV barrel, with 1:7 twist
- 12.5″ 5.56mm in 4150 CrMoV barrel, with 1:7 twist
Key Product Specs:
- 2A BALIOS LITE GEN 2 LOWER RECEIVER – CNC machined 7075-T6 billet with flared mag-well, hard coat type-III anodized, rear tensioning screw, rear takedown spring retainer, screw in bolt catch pin.
- 2A BALIOS LITE GEN 2 UPPER RECEIVER – CNC machined 7075-T6 billet “slick side” mil-spec port door, retained port door rod, M-4 feed ramps, machined indexing marks.
- 2A Armament Regulated Bolt Carrier – This patent-pending fully adjustable gas system allows for gas system adjustment through the ejection port door. 8620 machined body with QPQ process, 9310 machined bolt, cryogenically treated, MPT, and QPQ.
- 2A HANDGUARD – 2A Armament BL G2-RAIL, M-LOK, or KeyMod, titanium barrel nut.
- 2A MUZZLE DEVICE – 2A Titanium T3 compensator for 556mm models or a 2A Titanium X3 compensator for the 300 BLK
- CHARGING HANDLE: BCM-mod4b
- 2A RECEIVER EXTENSION – 2A Armament buffer tube,2A latch plate, and 2A castle nut.
- SB TACTICAL: SBA3 Pistol Brace
- LOWER PARTS – 2A magazine catch, 2A through drilled titanium takedown pins, Mil-spec safety, and bolt catch.
- TRIGGER – ALG-ACT trigger group with optional light or heavy hammer spring.
- Ships with one MAGPUL P-MAG and die-cut foam box
- Product of the Great State of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
2A Armament: State of the Art Firearm Manufacturing
Find all your favorite lines at 2A-ARMS.com.
Built with performance and craftsmanship in mind, 2A Armament offers a dynamic line up of hunting and precision rifles, uppers, parts, and accessories. 2A Armament’s facilities feature state of the art manufacturing and process controls to ensure the highest possible quality in high-volume, technically demanding components and finished rifles on the market. We are a CNC, ISO 9001 and AS 9100 certified advance manufacturing machining shop for the aerospace, medical, prosthetic, motorsports, semiconductor and outdoor recreation markets. Out technical ability coupled with hand finishing of every part, results in an unmatched fit, finish, and performance of our firearms. There is no better AR platform available to consumers that present a better balance or weight, performance and value.
For more information, please visit