New CCI Ammunition VNT Rounds Ideal for Varmint Hunters, Target Shooters
LEWISTON, Idaho – (ArmsVault.com) – CCI Ammunition introduces new VNT loads in 17 Mach 2 and 22 WMR, offering precision performance for varmint hunters and target shooters. Shipments are being delivered to dealers.
In 2018, CCI extended the range and devastation of magnum rimfire with the VNT bullet design. Now, it’s offering VNT loads in 17 Mach 2 and 22 WMR. The new loads feature a Speer bullet with an extremely thin jacket and polymer tip that team up to offer flat trajectories, superb long-range accuracy and explosive terminal performance on impact.
Features & Benefits
- New 17 Mach 2 and 22 WMR loads
- Speer VNT bullet design
- Very thin jacket combined with precision-built polymer tip
- Devastating terminal effect on varmints
- Flat shooting and highly accurate to maximize effective range
- Consistent CCI priming
- Nickel-plated cases
- 948CC / 17 Mach 2 17 grain, 2010 fps, 50-count / $10.95
- 969CC / 22 WMR 30 grain, 2200 fps, 50-count / $15.95
For more information on CCI VNT Ammunition, go to www.cci-ammunition.com.