Deadline Action for Long Range, Precision Shooting
The Deadline Action from Ultimatum Precision is specifically designed for long range, precision shooting. The Deadline is available in short and long action sizes, and features a floating and replaceable bolt head delivering ultimate accuracy and versatility.
Ultimatum Precision Deadline Action Features:
- Sturdy Rear Tang
- A sturdy rear tang ensures that the action is seated properly in the chassis/stock and that the action remains as stiff and true as possible. This helps to maintain accuracy.
- 20 MOA Aluminum Picatinny Rail
- Deigned to handle the heaviest optics on the market, the rail features 6x #8-40 mounting screws and 2 dowel pins. While offering the benefits of an integral rail, it also brings the versatility to choose different rail cants. Also available “flush” to the front of the receiver.
- Minimal Ejection Port
- The action uses a minimally sized ejection port in order to maximize the strength and stiffness.
- Removable Floating 3 Lug Bolt Head
- The floating bolt head design ensures that the bolt face is always perfectly aligned with the axis of the barrel, further helping accuracy. The bolt head is also removable and replaceable meaning that caliber changes are made easy and quick. It comes standard with our dual ejector system.
- 4340 Steel Construction with Liquid Hard Nitride Coating
- 4340 HTSR steel is used for the action housing. The hard nitride improves wear, corrosion and chemical resistance. Surface hardness is also improved with the hard nitride finish.
- Gas Blocking Shroud with Anti-rotational Lock System
- The shroud to action housing fitment acts as a “wall”, restricting any residual blow-back gases. The notch at the top of the bolt shroud locks rotational forces during cocking, minimizing friction to allow a lighter bolt lift.
- 1-1/16″ x 20 Barrel Threads
- The Ultimatum Action uses a 1-1/16″ x 20 threads. It is designed to accept Savage prefit small shank barrels. A Barrel machined to proper specs can also be mounted in a similar manner to the Remington 700 setup.
- Integral Recoil Lug
- The recoil lug is machined into the action to maximize strength and to provide additional thread interface to the barrel. It is 5/16″ thick.
- AICS and AW magazine compatible
- The feed port was designed to accept AICS and AW style magazines.
- Remington 700 Trigger Interface
- With a Remington 700 trigger interface, many trigger options are available.
- 60 Degree Bolt Throw
- With a 3 lug design, the bolt throw can be kept to 60 degrees, ensuring quick operation.
- Battery Safety
- The firing pin can only protrude the bolt face if the lugs are locked and in battery. This safety mechanism ensures that if the bolt head is not properly installed, the rifle does not fire.