Naroh Arms N1 to be Launched at NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits
Naroh Arms plans to launch the new N1 9mm pistol at the NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits. The sub-compact N1 pistol delivers 7+1 rounds of 9mm in a slim and ergonomic package that features custom details and premium materials. The N1 is the first fully developed in-house firearm project from the company. More details about the N1 will be released soon!
Naroh Arms N1:
- No trigger pull required to disassemble
- Double-action only with internal drop safety
- Front and rear slide serrations for ease of manipulation
- Industry standard sight compatibility for aftermarket customization
- LiFe FNC coated stainless steel slide and barrel
- 7075 Aluminum hard coat anodized receiver with full length slide rails
- 1913 accessory rail
- All internal components are coated for corrosion and wear resistance
- Glass-reinforced polymer grip is gunsmith replaceable
- Flush fit and extended floorplate 7-round capacity magazines are included
- Available two-tone finish with stainless steel slide
About Naroh Arms:
In 2013, Naroh Manufacturing began as an OEM supplier, manufacturing products for top tier gun manufacturers in the industry. Naroh Arms was launched to bring its own product line to the firearms industry, offering top quality AR-15 parts and soon, its first handgun – the Naroh N1 9mm pistol. The minds behind Naroh Arms and Naroh Manufacturing have spent years working in the firearms industry in Manufacturing/Engineering and Research and Development capacities to create some of the most innovative firearms product launches in decades. Their expertise, passion for quality and detail, and ambition to follow the dream of launching their own product line have placed these individuals together under the Naroh name.