RISE Armament Introduces New Handguard Lengths and Colors
The RA-905 Handguard is now available in two new lengths and four new colors.
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma – (ArmsVault.com) — RISE Armament, a premier manufacturer and supplier of AR firearms and components, is pleased to introduce two new lengths and four new colors for its RA-905 Handguard, totaling four length and seven color options for the popular handguard.
RISE Armament is adding a 7.5-inch and 10.5-inch RA-905 to the already existing 13.5-inch and 15-inch options. It is also offering four new color selections — RISE Red, Patriot Blue, Viking Iron, and Spartan Bronze. The new color options feature bright-dip anodized finishes, which boast a glossy sheen that shows off the handguard’s skeletonized design.
“We’re excited to give customers even more options with these additions to our great portfolio of products,” said Matt Torres, president of RISE Armament.
The RA-905 combines all the features you want in a handguard. Durable yet lightweight, it is M-LOK compatible and has an interrupted Picatinny upper rail. It boasts six quick-disconnect mounting points that span 360 degrees around the handguard for maximum customization. Precision machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, the slip-on handguard is simple to install and features anti-rotation and anti-slip technology. Its free-floating design increases accuracy. The slim center is easy and comfortable to grip for more controlled, accurate shooting.
- Lightweight — only 6 (7.5”), 7 oz. (10.5”), 9 oz. (13.5”), or 10 oz. (15”)
- M-LOK compatible with 360 degrees of QD mounting points and an interrupted Picatinny upper rail system for virtually limitless customization options
- Easy slip-on alignment and installation
- Anti-rotation and anti-slip technology
- Designed to free float the barrel for improved accuracy
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Includes steel barrel nut and hardware
- Available in 7.5” (NEW), 10.5” (NEW), 13.5”, and 15” lengths
- Available in RISE Red (NEW), Patriot Blue (NEW), Viking Iron (NEW), Spartan Bronze (NEW), Black, Foliage Green, and FDE
- Manufactured in RISE Armament’s Oklahoma facility according to strict aerospace requirements
- Backed by RISE Armament’s 100% product guarantee and lifetime manufacturing warranty
About RISE Armament
RISE Armament redefined shooters’ standards with the introduction of its RA-535 Advanced-Performance Trigger in 2014. Today, the company continues to innovate through its lines of triggers, handguards, barrels, receivers, small AR parts, and complete rifles, which it designs and manufactures in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. RISE and its employees are committed to providing reliable products that unleash shooters’ potential and elevate the shooting experience. The RISE Armament team is fueled by a mission to make a lasting difference and strives to continually improve RISE products and our world. For more information about the company, visit www.risearmament.com.