ETS Group Releases MP5 9mm Clear Polymer Magazines
July 25, 2016 – (ArmsVault.com) – The ETS Group is proud to announce the release of their new line of made in the USA, H&K® MP5 9mm clear polymer magazines. Starting at $39.99, there are four models available:
- HKMP5-10 10 Rounds $39.99
- HKMP5-20 20 Rounds $39.99
- HKMP5-30 30 Rounds $39.99
- HKMP5-40 40 Rounds $44.99
Compatible with all MP5 Style 9mm firearms such as HK MP5, MP5K, HK94, SP89, SP5K, Zenith, MKE, Omega, POF, HK Contract MP5 9mm Variants, MP5 style SW5, BW5, CA94, D54, V94, clones or other custom builds.
The ETS Group MP5 clear polymer magazines are optimized to run hollow points and provide the same reliability you’ve come to expect from standard H&K® magazines. Their translucent body structure allows you to easily see your ammo count and type, while its durable construction features extreme impact-resistance so they won’t crack when dropped and the feed lips won’t spread when fully loaded and stored. Furthermore, the ETS Group offers a lifetime warranty on all magazines!
- Optimized to run hollow points
- Same reliability you’ve come to expect from H&K® magazines
- Translucent body—allowing you to see your ammo count and type
- Extreme impact resistance—won’t crack or break when dropped
- Very resistant to harsh chemicals
- Superior heat, cold and UV resistance—won’t become brittle over time, even when exposed to harsh environments or extreme cold
- Creep resistant—the feedlips and body won’t spread when being stored long term, even when fully loaded
- Far lighter than steel magazines
- Fits standard MP5 mag pouches and couplers
- Lifetime Warranty
To see ETS’s full line of MP5 magazines, visit www.etsgroup.us.
About ETS Group
Established in 2014, Elite Tactical Systems Group’s (ETS) goal is to provide customers with innovative products by utilizing cutting-edge design, materials, and manufacturing processes to create the best, most rugged, clear polymer magazines. We are proud to offer durable, top-quality, American-made products built to withstand the rigors of combat and heavy-duty use.