DoubleStar Debuts the Chico Diablo-X, a Kim Breed Collaboration, at BLADE Show 2018
Ideally sized for field dressing and cleaning game, this new collaboration from Kim Breed will be on display at Table #20H at Atlanta’s Cobb Galleria Centre, June 1 – 3, 2018.
Winchester, Ky. (May 2018) – (ArmsVault.com) – DoubleStar Corp, manufacturers of high-quality, US-made AR components, rifles and pistols, will be debuting its latest knife from its Edged Weapon Division, the Chico Diablo-X, at BLADE Show 2018, to be held in the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta, Georgia, June 1 – 3, 2018. The Chico Diablo-X was made in collaboration with Kim Breed, BLADE® Magazine’s Field Editor, and will be shown to the public for the first time at the tradeshow.
The Chico Diablo-X features:
- Long swedge design for use on small game.
- Ideal for field dressing and cleaning game.
- Moderate trailing point for fine work and easy penetration.
- Smooth up swept bevel for skinning.
- End of the swedge provides a positive stop location for skinning.
“The Chico Diablo-X is the reinforcement of our everyday carry (EDC) game. Going to Kim was a no brainer. He’s a seasoned knife maker that has his finger on the pulse of what goes on in the day to day lives of blue collar Americans,” commented Rob Cabrera, Edged Weapon Division Director. “As far as EDC goes? The Chico Diablo-X really has no equal! From small game to working around the yard, this is the knife that you will teach your son how to field dress with and the one you will give to your grandson.”
Chico Diablo-X Specifications:
- Designer: Kim Breed
- Classification: Utilitarian / EDC
- Steel: Nitro-V Stainless Steel
- Thickness: 0.187″
- Weight: 0.39 lbs.
- Length: 8″
- Width: 1.25″
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.75″
- Coating: Tumbled
- Handle Material: Course textured G10
- Scale Colors: Black with Flo-Yellow liner and Flo-Yellow with Grey liner
- Handle Hardware: Steel screws
- Sheath: 0.08″ Black Boltron
- Attachment System: Large Tek-Lok
- Rigged Weight: 0.62 lbs.
- MSRP: $149.99
For more information about DoubleStar, visit www.star15.com
Visit DoubleStar at BLADE Show 2018, Table #20H
About DoubleStar Corp.:
DoubleStar Corp., located in Winchester, Kentucky, was formed when customers of J&T Distributing, a leading manufacturer and supplier of thousands of AR15 parts and accessories, requested complete rifles and pistols crafted from the same high-quality, U.S.-made components. DoubleStar now manufactures and supplies not only the commercial market but military and law enforcement forces across the world with rugged and dependable firearms. www.star15.com