Congrats to our friends at CTK Precision for their feature in the May 2017 issue of Firearms News Magazine. In the “AR-15 Gunsmithing For The Novice: Installing A Barrel” article by Steven Matthews, the CTK Precision P3 Ultimate Shooting Rest is being used while test firing an AR-15.
If you aren’t familiar with the P3 Ultimate Shooting Rest, you should definitely check it out. In addition to being a rock-solid shooting rest, the optional Gun Vise Attachment quickly turns the shooting rest into a… you guessed it… a gun vise! This is an awesome tool that, as far as I’m concerned, is a must-have for gun owners!
CTK Precision P3 Ultimate Shooting Rest:
- Construction: Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Finish: Durable E-coat finish inside and out.
- Length: 25”
- Width: 18”
- Weight: 7.75 lbs
- Three point leveling system and thumb locks provide sturdy shooting platform.
- Rear Shooting Pad adjusts to accommodate both rifles and pistols.
- Y Rest adjusts vertically to quickly get you on target.
- Marine carpet on Rear Rest Pad and Front Y Rest is durable and protects firearms.
- Protective rubber feet won’t harm work surface.
- Optional Attachments:
- Gun Vise Attachment: Converts the Shooting Rest to a Gun Vise in seconds.
- Pistol Post Add-On: Great for laser grip pistols and short barrel revolvers.
- Made in the USA!
- More Info: CTK Precision
Smith & Wesson M&P15T:
- SKU: 811041
- Model: M&P15T
- Caliber: 5.56 mm NATO
- Capacity: 30 Round Detachable Magazine (Hexmag in above photo)
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Barrel Length: 16″ / 40.6 cm
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 8″
- Front Sight: Folding Magpul® (MBUS)
- Rear Sight: Folding Magpul® (MBUS)
- Overall Length: 35″ Extended / 32″ Collapsed
- Stock: 6-Position Telescopic (MFT Battlelink Minimalist Stock in above photo)
- Weight: 6.85 lbs. / 3,107.1 g
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Barrel Finish: Durable, Corrosion Resistant Barrel Finish
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Hard Coat Black Anodized
- Chromed Components:
- Bolt Carrier
- Gas Key
- More Info: Smith & Wesson
Hexmag Low-Profile Rail Covers:
- Available for M-Lok® Wedgelok®, KeyMod Wedgelok® and Picatinny rail systems
- Choose from 7 or 18 slots for convenient scope adjustment, depending on rail
- Available in Black or FDE
- More Info: Hexmag
Sig BRAVO4 Specifications and Features:
- SKU: SOB44001
- Magnification: 4x
- Clear Aperture: 30mm
- Illumination Settings: 15 Day / 5 NV
- Sight Height to Optical Axis: 1.535 in
- Elevation Adjustment Range: +/- 30 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: +/- 30 MOA
- Diopter: +/- 2.0
- Exit Pupil: 7.5mm
- Angular FOV: 10 degrees
- Eye Relief: 2.2 inches / 55mm
- FOV: 53 ft @ 100 yards / 17.5 mm @ 100m
- Weight: 19.3 oz / 546 g
- Battery: CR2
- Waterproofing: IPX-8
- MegaView™ system utilizes an advanced prism and ocular design yielding 42% greater field of view than the competitive prismatic battle sights
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- The notably flat, distortion-free image boasts an unprecedented edge-to-edge clarity by means of a combination of Low Dispersion (LD) glass and aspherical lens design
- Lightweight yet durable magnesium housing with integrated Picatinny top rail for additional accessories such as MRDs and lasers
- Adjustable eyepiece with +/- 2 diopter correction
- Dependable IPX-8 waterproof (to 400 mbar or 13 ft) and fog-proof performance
- The BRAVO4 was engineered with the centerline of the optical axis at 1.535” above the top of an M1913 Picatinny rail interface for night vision compatibility
- SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee™ and SIG SAUER Electronic & Tritium Component Limited 5-Year Warranty.
- More Info: Sig Sauer Optics