The new Winchester XPC rifle is designed for extreme accuracy. It features a machined alloy chassis frame, MagPul PRS Gen 3 rifle stock, threaded muzzle with target crown, M-LOK accessory rail, 20 MOA scope base, and full-length top Picatinny rail.
The Winchester XPC rifle is currently available in 308 Win, 243 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor, and has an MSRP of $1,599.99.
- Calibers: 308 Win, 243 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor
- RECEIVER – Steel; Permacote black finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL – Permacote black finish; Button rifled; Free-floating; Target crown; 5/8”x24 threading for suppressor or muzzle brake; .750” barrel diameter at thread shoulder
- ACTION – Bolt-action; M.O.A. Trigger System; Two-position thumb safety; Bolt unlock button
- STOCK – Cerakote fully machined alloy chassis frame; NEW MagPul PRS Gen III fully adjustable butt stock on A2 buffer tube
- FEATURES – 20 MOA scope rail; New extended two piece bolt handle; Full length picatinny rail for mounting optics; M lock on forearm and butt stock for attaching accessories; QD mounts on butt stock; MagPul MOE-K grip; Includes one 10 round MagPul P-MAG AICS magazine, and one 5 round MDT metal magazine