Mec-Gar® USA Announces Improved 10rd 9mm 1911 Magazine
MIDDLETOWN, CONN. (November 10, 2016) – (ArmsVault.com) – Mec-Gar® USA is proud to announce the reintroduction of a ten-round 9mm 1911 magazine to its product line. The follower and spring have been redesigned from the previous version to improve functionality and reduce malfunctions.
According to Mec-Gar USA national sales manager David Larson, the magazine has the high quality and attention to detail expected of Mec-Gar magazines, with the following attributes:
- Body manufactured from carbon steel and heat treated for strength
- Upgraded anti-tilt polymer follower and spring
- Spring manufactured from Type D music wire
- Removable High-impact polymer baseplate for ease of cleaning and tapered to fit standard and tapered magwells
- Numbered witness holes for remaining-round calculation
- Anti-Friction coating reduces the force needed for the slide to load a cartridge from the magazine into the chamber and has superior anti-corrosion properties.
The magazine has a retail price of $30.60 and is now available.
Mec-Gar® Srl is a privately held, family-run business located in Brescia, Italy. Since opening in 1965, the company has been proud of its fully in-house engineering, design and manufacturing process, positioning Mec-Gar Srl as an industry leader in quality and innovation. Mec-Gar® USA is owned and operated by the same family and functions as the sole U.S. importer and distributor for Mec-Gar Srl products in North America. To learn more, visit shop.mec-gar.com.