Apex Low Profile Ambi Safety Levers for CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistols and Carbines
The new Apex Low Profile Ambi Safety Levers for the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1, compatible with the CZ folding stock, are easy to install with the use of a 1.5mm Allen wrench (not included). Apex Safety Levers, either the standard version or the low profile version, can be installed as an ambidextrous set, or independently (right or left) to work in conjunction with the factory safety or other aftermarket alternatives.
The new Apex Low Profile Ambi Safety Lever Set for the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1, part #116-106, sells for $44.95, and individual Safety Levers, part #116-107 (right) or #116-108 (left), sell for $24.95 each. The new safety levers are now shipping and available for purchase from ApexTactical.com.
Dealers and distributors can order the new safety levers by contacting Apex at email@example.com or calling (805) 528-5250.
Features and Specifications:
- Black anodized machined aluminum
- Doesn’t interfere with shooting hand during recoil
- Machined indicator line on each lever
- Direct drop-in replacement of factory safety
- Maintains factory safety values
- Fits both the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 pistol and carbine
- Easy to install (watch the video)
- Apex Part #: 116-106 (Ambi Safety Set)
- MSRP: $44.95
- Apex Part #: 116-107 (Right Safety Lever only), 116-108 (Left Safety Lever only)
- MSRP: $24.95
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram and Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.