Launch of GunTV, the First-of-its-Kind Firearms TV Shopping Channel
Social Responsibility Network’s GunTV to air across the USA on April 1, 2016
Hockessin, Del. (March 31, 2016) – (ArmsVault.com) – Social Responsibility Network LLC and GTV Live Shopping LLC, are launching GunTV, a television shopping network for firearms and related consumer goods, on April 1, 2016. The network will air across the country on a variety of cable networks and television stations. The new GunTV website, www.guntv.tv, will be launched simultaneously.
“We are very excited to bring our new concept of shopping for firearms and accessories to live television. Our unique platform allows industry manufacturers to showcase products through our talented and experienced on-air hosts. Viewers will receive in-depth, entertaining product demonstrations, and see the products in action, an important component of the purchasing decision.” said Valerie Castle, Managing Partner of GunTV.
GunTV will initially air 7-days a week from 1AM to 7AM EST and plans to scale the network to a 24/7 broadcast schedule. Leading manufacturers will be featured with product demonstrations punctuated with three minutes of firearms safety public service announcements every hour. The network will also provide a superior level of service through highly trained and knowledgeable customer experience representatives recruited from the veteran and former law enforcement community who will assist GunTV customers with making purchases over the phone and online.
“We understand that the more informed we are as consumers, the better purchasing decisions we make. At GunTV, safety is our number one priority. GunTV offers education, information and safety regarding firearms, and we follow all local State and Federal Regulations. GunTV does not ship firearms directly to consumers. All firearm orders are fulfilled by a Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer, and all firearm purchases through GunTV are subject to background checks.” said Ms. Castle.
GunTV’s hosts, culled from the shooting sports and former law enforcement and military communities, are entertaining and experienced with all types of firearms.
- Carly Twissleman, an actress and professional rodeo competitor, comes from a firearms enthusiast ranching family.
- Eric Anderson, former USMC field artillery platoon Sergeant, NRA certified firearms instructor, hunter safety instructor in the state of Florida, CMSA men’s level 6 cowboy mounted shooter board member and Top Shot Season 2 contender, also trains individuals in extreme horsemanship, marksmanship and firearms safety.
- Denny Chapman, former law enforcement officer, is a professional cowboy mounted shooting competitor and NRA firearms instructor with his own line of signature products for the sport of mounted shooting and equestrian enthusiasts.
- Amy Robbins, TV producer and host, model, certified NRA firearms instructor and all-American Texan, brings her passion for her family, faith, fashion and firearms to GunTV.
- Anette Wachter, aka 30CalGal, is a member of the US Long Range Rifle Team and the 2015 World Palma Team, professional precision rifle and 3 gun competitor and a writer and blogger with her own line of gun jewelry.
- Bree Warner, a veteran actress and auxiliary police officer with a large metropolitan police department, is also the founder of TactigalNYC gun blog, founded to empower women.
- KC Kahne has been an avid shooter since his boyhood and with his certification as an NRA firearms instructor, KC has sought out and trained with some of the most respected and elite trainers in the firearms world.
- Rydell Danzi, a military veteran with a passion for helping vets and non-vets, has directed and performed in films and is an avid outdoorsman.
- Billy Birdzell, an officer in the USMC and a founding member of the Marine Corps Special Operations Command (MARSOC) served two tours in Iraq before coming home to earn an MBA and join the NRA Office of Advancement, while still finding time to enjoy the great outdoors and become a competitive shooter.
GunTV is proud to offer its viewers an exciting mix of unique content, a wide range of firearms and related products and services, educational information, resources and entertainment, all delivered on television and streaming on the Internet 24 hours per day, 7 days per week at www.guntv.tv. GunTV will use multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, our hosts’ Twitter and email newsletters to keep customers engaged, and offer advertisers greater reach and messaging frequency.
About GTV Live Shopping LLC: GTV Live Shopping LLC dba GunTV is part of the Social Responsibility Network. GunTV is a television shopping channel providing viewers with unique content and a wide range of firearms and related products and services. GunTV works with manufacturers and Federal Firearms License dealer business partners to provide seamless fulfillment and customer service, while producing measureable ad spend ROI for participating advertisers. www.guntv.tv.