The brand-spankin’ new TruGlo TRU-TEC Red Dot Sight just arrived, so I thought you might like a sneak peek before I mount it on the Ruger 10/22. The TRU-TEC features a 20mm objective lens, a very crisp 2 MOA reticle, and weighs in at only 3.07oz.
Unlike other red dots I own, the TRU-TEC has an auto-on feature. Simply tap the optic, or move the rifle, and the red dot turns on to your previously used brightness level. It is also equipped with a programmable auto-off feature, which you can set to timeout after 2 – 8 hours of non-use.
As I said, the first rifle I’ll be pairing the TRU-TEC up with is a Ruger 10/22. After that, the plan is to move it over to an AR-15 for more testing. Stay tuned for some shooting range recaps!
TruGlo TRU-TEC Red Dot Sights:
- SKU: TG8120BN
- 2 MOA reticle for precision aiming
- 1 X 20mm objective lens
- Digital push-button controls
- Multiple brightness settings
- Ultra-long battery life
- Includes auto-on and auto-off features
- CNC machined aluminum Ultra-lightweight/compact design
- Click windage and elevation adjustments
- Wide field of view
- Unlimited eye relief
- Integrated Weaver/Picatinny-style mounting system
- Includes both low and high mounting bases
- Rubber lens caps
- 3V-CR2032 battery (included)
- More Info: TruGlo