Vista Outdoor to Showcase 2016 New Products at SHOT Show
Visit the Vista Outdoor Booth #14551
CLEARFIELD, Utah, January 12, 2016 – (ArmsVault.com) – Vista Outdoor Inc. (NYSE:VSTO), a global designer, manufacturer and marketer of products in the outdoor sports and recreation markets, will showcase its 2016 new product line-up at this year’s Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show on January 19-22 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“This is our first SHOT Show as a true standalone consumer products company,” said Vista Outdoor Chairman and CEO Mark DeYoung. “The conference is a great opportunity to highlight the many innovative, quality products from our portfolio of well-known and respected brands.”
Vista Outdoor and its more than three dozen brands will be at booth #14551. The company will display its new product line-up, including:
- American Eagle Syntech bullets – all-new polymer-encapsulated Total Synthetic Jacket (TSJ) bullet prevents contact between the bullet and bore
- BLACKHAWK! TecGrip IWB and Pocket Holsters – stay in place with an innovative new material
- BLACKHAWK! Knoxx SpecOps Stock Gen III – reduces felt recoil by up to 80 percent
- Bushnell Trophy and Trophy Xtreme line of riflescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders
- Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Wireless game camera – with improved performance and features
- CCI Big 4 – centerfire handgun shotshells with deep-penetrating No. 4 lead shot
- Federal Premium 3rd Degree 20 Gauge – uses a multi-shot, three-stage payload to deliver larger, more forgiving patterns at close range, while still performing at long distance
- Federal Power·Shok Copper – uses a copper-alloy bullet to provide the same consistency as the brand’s traditional lead-core bullet at an affordable price
- Hoppe’s Gun Medic – developed to resuscitate the dirtiest firearms from malfunctions caused by build-up of gun powder, lubricant and grime
- Primos Bullet Proof BP2 game camera – with unparalleled ease of use
- Savage Arms A17 target models – feature heavy barrels and gray wood laminate stocks for updated styling and increased accuracy
- Savage Arms B.MAG – with three new target/sporter models built around the 17 Win. Super Magnum cartridge
- Savage Arms Model 42 Takedown – shotgun/rifle combination gun that breaks down with the simple push of a button and quick slide of the forearm
Attendees are encouraged to stop by the booth to see these and many other products from Vista Outdoor’s portfolio of brands.
In addition to the new products, the company will display updated logos for several brands, including Bee Stinger, BLACKHAWK!, Final Approach, Hoppe’s, and Savage. Since its spin-off, Vista Outdoor has focused on strengthening and repositioning a number of its brands to better reflect the vision and brand proposition with consumers.
About Vista Outdoor Inc.
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provide consumers with a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products in the ammunition, firearms and outdoor products categories. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 10 U.S. States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada along with international sales and sourcing operations in Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asia. For news and information, visit www.vistaoutdoor.com or follow us on Twitter @VistaOutdoorInc and Facebook at www.facebook.com/vistaoutdoor.