In all honesty, I’m a newbie when it comes to knives. Sure, I’ve had some cheapo pocket knives over the years, but I’ve decided it is finally time to upgrade my equipment. That being said, allow me to introduce you to the Spyderco Serrata. This fixed-blade knife was designed by Stuart Ackerman, a custom knifemaker from New Zealand.
Over the next several months I’ll be getting to know the Serrata. During this time, you’ll undoubtedly be seeing a lot more of it on the ArmsVault site. Until then, be sure to visit the Spyderco site to see their huge selection of knives.
Spyderco Serrata Fixed-Blade Knife:
- Length Overall: 9.25″ (235 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.63″ (118 mm)
- Length Closed: N/A
- Cutting Edge: 4.63″ (118 mm)
- Weight: 7.9 oz (224 g)
- Blade Thickness: 0.238″ (6.0 mm)
- Handle Material: G-10
- More Info: Spyderco
Voodoo Tactical 36-inch Enhanced Short Drag Bag w/ Shoulder Harness:
- Item: 15-0156
- Measures 38 x 4 x 13 inches
- Designed to hold a single scoped weapon with an overall length of 36 inches or less.
- MOLLE compatible PALS webbing on the outside allows you to attach additional pouches to increase your carrying capacity.
- More Info: Voodoo Tactical