ArmaDynamics ADF-MKII Charging Handle Available at Mounting Solutions Plus
Oversized Ambidextrous AR-15 Charging Handle
Miami, FL – (January 2016) – (ArmsVault.com) – Mounting Solutions Plus, a manufacturer and distributor of firearm products, has added the ArmaDynamics ADF-MKII charging handle to their line-up of AR-15 charging handles.
The ArmaDynamics ADF-MKII Large Lever charging handle provides true balanced force dual activation. Its ambidextrous design allows for the ultimate tactile efficiency for all operators, right or left-handed, under all conditions.
- Dual Activation Function – opens from either side independently: No drag, No cross connections.
- Unique Ultralite opening force
- Directed Force Pathway – prevents latch & pin damages
- Aggressive tactile grasping surfaces assist function in all situations
- Manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum alloys and ordnance grade steels
- Finished to MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2 hard coat & MIL-DTL-13924D military specifications
- Maintenance and Care:
- The ADF-MKII is designed and manufactured from materials analogous to the host weapon. Treat the ADF as you do the host weapon, cleaning at the same regular intervals with quality gun care products. A limited periodic application of military grade weapons lube to functional surfaces such as Break Free CLP, TW-25B, or REM-OIL© is acceptable if applied sparingly. REM-OIL© is the preferred lubricant.
- More Info: ArmaDynamics ADF-MKII
Mounting Solutions Plus will be at Booth 20201 in the LE Section of SHOT Show 2016.
About Mounting Solutions Plus
Mounting Solutions Plus was founded in 1994 as a one product firearm accessory manufacturing company making our Muzzelite stocks. Through dedication to providing quality merchandise and service to the firearm and shooting communities, we have since grown from a one product/one man operation to being a manufacturer and distributor of over 5000 products, with names that include Magpul, Tapco, Samson, Vortex and Nightforce. Even with our exponential growth, we still believe that the customer is our number one priority and strive to make sure your experience with MSP exceeds your expectations. For more information, please visit our website at www.MountsPlus.com.