Manufacturers of guns, gun accessories, and shooting equipment are catching on that gun enthusiasts come in all shapes and sizes. And believe it or not, some of us are even female!
As the only female staffer at ArmsVault, I was thrilled when we received the Walker’s Game Ear Women’s Pink Passive Combo Kit. The super-cute pink trim pretty much guaranteed that this hearing and eye protection would find a home in my range bag. The kit includes the pink passive folding ear muffs, pink trimmed sport glasses with yellow lenses, and 1 pair of ear plugs (not pink).
Walker’s Game Ear Women’s Pink Passive Combo Kit Specs & Features:
- Passive Ear Muffs:
- Low profile contoured cup
- Ideal for smaller heads – women & youth
- Padded headband for comfortable fit
- Soft PVC ear pads
- Ultra-light weight
- Compact folding design
- Noise reducing rating, NRR 27dB
- ANSI S3.19 rated
- Sport Glasses:
- High grade Polycarbonate lenses
- Exceeds ANSI 287.1-2003 High Impact Requirement
- UV – Ultimate Vision
- Ratcheting lens pitch adjustment
- Design allows air to flow freely
- Adjustable nose pad
- Foam Tips:
- Conforms to shape of ear
- Foam tips are ideal for louder environments
- Noise Reduction Rating – NRR 31DB
For the last several months, I’ve given the Walker’s Game Ear Women’s Pink Passive Combo Kit a pretty good workout. First, and most importantly, they work (see specs above). Second, they are comfortable. If they weren’t, I would have used them only once and set them aside for our range guests. Third, they come in at a great price point. At the time of this post, they are a bit under $25. And finally, they look good. I don’t want to stereotype women by saying that they all love pink, but I sure do.
For more information, visit GSM Outdoors and go to the Walker’s Game Ear section.
- Top Image