FN AMERICA OFFERS LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER DISCOUNTS AND REWARDS
(McLean, VA – April 2, 2015) FN America, LLC is proud to announce the FNH USA Individual Officer Purchase (IOP) and Law Enforcement Instructor Rewards Program. Qualifying officers will be able to purchase FNH USA products through authorized FNH USA IOP dealers at a discount for duty and off-duty use. The added Rewards Program bonus will allow officers with qualified IOP purchases of all FNS™ striker-fired pistols the opportunity to obtain a free Safariland holster, see details below.
FNH USA Individual Officer Purchase (IOP) Program
To show support for law enforcement officers, first responders and military personnel, FN America has established the FNH USA Individual Officer Purchase (IOP) Program. Individuals listed below qualify to purchase ONE firearm per category per year (pistol, carbine or shotgun) from an authorized FNH USA IOP distributor or dealer at special discounted pricing.
- All sworn local, county and state law enforcement officers
- All federal law enforcement officers (i.e., officers with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Air Marshal Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration, etc.)
- All corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- All retired federal, state, county and local law enforcement officers with “retired” credentials
- Employees of state licensed security companies
- State/city-licensed security officers
- Active duty military personnel, all branches
- Reserve duty military personnel, all branches
- Honorably retired military veterans with “retired” military I.D.
- All Transportation Security Administration employees
- Licensed paramedics and emergency medical technicians
- Firefighters, including volunteer firefighters, with appropriate I.D.
- Federal flight deck officers
- Court judges
- District attorneys and deputy district attorneys
For any questions related to the FNH USA IOP Program or list of qualified agencies and individuals, please contact the FNH USA Law Enforcement team at LEdealer@fnhusa.com.
FNH USA Law Enforcement Rewards Program
The program will offer rewards to law enforcement instructors certified with the National Rifle Association (NRA)’s Law Enforcement division, National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) and International Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors (IALEFI).
Beginning April 1, 2015 through May 31, 2015, certified law enforcement instructors that purchase any FNS™-9 or-40 from an FNH USA authorized Individual Officer Program dealer can take advantage of the very first rewards offer of a Safariland Model 6378 ALS® Paddle Holster, a $71 value. *FNH USA Law Enforcement SKU’s only.
For more information about FN America, LLC and the FNH USA brand, please visit www.fnhusa.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
# # #
FNH USA — DISTINCT ADVANTAGE™
FN America, LLC, is a U.S. subsidiary of FN Herstal, S.A., a global leader in the development and manufacturing of high quality, reliable firearms for military, law enforcement and commercial customers worldwide. Headquartered in McLean, VA with manufacturing operations in Columbia, SC, FN America is passionately committed to providing its customers with a portfolio of products, training and support services under the FNH USA brand name that enhance their performance and safeguard their lives. For more information, visit us at www.fnhusa.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.