American Built Arms Company presents the A*B Arms Mission Critical Kit™
Glen Rock, Pa. (March 2015) – American Built Arms Company (A*B Arms), a veteran-owned, Type 07 U.S. manufacturer of firearms and firearms parts and accessories to the civilian, law enforcement and defense industry, has launched the A*B Arms Mission Critical Kit™ (MCK™).
The A*B Arms Mission Critical Kit™ is a collection of critical replacement parts for you and your AR-15/M-4 that are there to serve you in your time of need. The MCK™ is manufactured for military and law enforcement, as well as civilian firearms enthusiasts. The MCK™ will make sure you have what you need, when you need it.
The Mission Critical Kit™ includes the following items:
- One A*B Arms Complete Nickel Boron Coated Bolt Assembly:
- The A*B Arms Nickel-Boron coated bolt assembly is a high-quality, Swiss machined replacement for your existing bolt should the cam pin hole or lug area crack.
- One A*B Arms Firing Pin:
- The A*B Arms chrome plated firing pin is used as a replacement for the bent or flattened firing pin tips.
- One Firing Pin Retaining Pin:
- These are usually lost or damaged when replacing your bolt or by prying and pounding on it.
- One A*B Arms Extractor:
- Always good to have an A*B Arms, Swiss-machined extractor available when your existing extractor tooth breaks.
- One Extractor Axle:
- Replacement extractor axle in case it’s lost while cleaning your bolt.
- Six Gas Rings:
- Existing gas rings are usually bent or broken by slamming the bolt into the carrier when re-assembling the bolt group. We’ve got you covered twice on this one!
- One Bolt Assembly Instruction Card:
- Never hurts to have an instruction card when you’re in a stressful situation.
- Two UV Resistant Black Gear Bands:
- These UV resistant gear bands will keep it all together when needed.
- One A*B Arms Latex Barrel Cover:
- Don’t let this part fool you. It will come in handy at one time or another.
- One 5.56 Broken Shell Extractor:
- Helps get those stubborn shell casings removed from your chamber at exactly the right time.
- Two vials of 3ml Breakthrough™ Battle Born High-Purity Oil:
- We’ve included two convenient spray vials of this synthetic, non-toxic gun oil. Great for areas where friction and wear are expected.
- Two Latex-Free Adhesive Bandages and Alcohol Prep Pad:
- Great for those annoying cuts when you’re out in the thick of it.
- One Tactical Black, Ballistic Nylon Case with Multiple Gear Pockets:
- This 5″x 3.5″x 1″ compact zippered pouch is an EDC style kit that’s small enough to fit into your pocket or gun bag.
“There are hundreds of cleaning kits on the market today, but no real kit to help you replace mission critical parts,” said Jason Combs, A*B Arms President and Founder. “We wanted to design and manufacture a kit that would meet those goals. We accomplished that with the MCK™.”
About American Built Arms Company:
American Built Arms Company is a veteran owned, Type 07 U.S. Manufacturer of firearms and firearm parts for the civilian, law enforcement and defense industries. A*B Arm’s philosophy is “build it in the USA” and “build it better, build it stronger, because lives are on the line.” Based in Glen Rock, PA, American Built Arms Company markets and sells its A*B Arms brand of high-end products through a network of dealers, distributors and OEM manufacturers. To learn more about the American Built Arms Company, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.abarms.com.