RUGER’S RED HOT AND NEW BLUE 22/45 LITE
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR), the leader in rimfire semi-automatic pistols, is excited to announce the addition of a new Ruger 22/45 Lite® pistol for 2015. The Ruger 22/45 Lite was first introduced in 2012, combining the lightweight precision-molded Zytel® polymer grip frame of the Ruger 22/45™ with an aerospace-grade, aluminum receiver. The newest 22/45 Lite model features an attractive, deep blue anodized receiver with shark gill pattern side vents for a custom pistol look, without the custom price. The Ruger 22/45 Lite is fun to shoot, accurate, and reliable. Weighing only 23 oz., it is the ideal lightweight rimfire pistol.
The CNC-machined aluminum receiver houses a 4.4-inch stainless steel barrel held in place by a tension nut to ensure accuracy. The Ruger 22/45 Lite also features a factory threaded, ½”-28 muzzle and thread protector to accept popular muzzle accessories. The pistol comes equipped with adjustable target sights and an installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics. The comfortable, precision-molded Zytel polymer grip frame features replaceable Hogue® black rubber grip panels that can be swapped out to customize the look and feel of the pistol. The 22/45 Lite is perfect for target shooting, plinking, small game hunting, or competitive shooting.
Ruger 22/45 Lite Rimfire Pistol Specs:
- Model Number: 3908
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Blue Anodize
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Length: 4.40”
- Capacity: 10
- Length: 8.50”
- Height: 5.50”
- Width: 1.00”
- Weight: 22.73 oz.
- Grip Panels: Replaceable Black Molded Rubber
- Grip Frame: Zytel Polymer
- Twist: 1:16” RH
- Grooves: 6
- Barrel Style: Threaded
Ruger 22/45 Lite Rimfire Pistol Features:
- Comfortable, precision-molded Zytel® polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Manual safety positively locks the sear when applied.
- Features an unobtrusive internal lock that locks the safety in the “SAFE” position and allows you to safely secure the firearm when not in use.
- Patented loaded chamber indicator that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a conveniently located push button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Replaceable panel models feature checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Also Includes: two magazines; internal lock key; hard plastic case
For more information on the Ruger 22/45 Lite, or to learn more about the extensive line of award-winning Ruger firearms, visit Ruger.com or Facebook.com/Ruger. To find accessories for the Ruger 22/45 Lite or other Ruger firearms, visit ShopRuger.com.
About Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. The only full-line manufacturer of American-made firearms, Ruger offers consumers over 400 variations of more than 30 product lines. For more than 60 years, Ruger has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. Our motto, “Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens®,” echoes the importance of these principles as we work hard to deliver quality and innovative firearms.
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. “Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens”